Mindsum Social Media
Mindsum emphasises the use of social media as a way to connect with you. On our social media, you can get informed about mental health, you can receive support on your own mental health challenges, keep up to date with opportunities to be involved and with our work. Our social media accounts are a safe place for users to share their experience and to create conversations and debates. To be able to do all this, we ask that users respect the sensitivity of these topics and to abide by our guidelines.
Mindsum CIC is a registered Community Interest Company, registration number: 12646513. We are based in Manchester UK. Our office address is, Paragon House, 48 Seymour Grove, Manchester. M16 0LN. The best email to contact us is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Respect other users.
- Respect the opinions of other users.
- Do not personally attack other users.
- Do not post any profane, harassing or discriminatory content.
- Do not post anything deemed as defamatory.
- Do not post any self-harming content (Mindsum is not a crisis support hotline. If you’re having suicidal thoughts or know someone else who is having suicidal thoughts, please contact 999 or a crisis hotline)
- Do not advertise products or services.
- Do not post spam (i.e. topics that are not considered to be about mental health).
Any content (posts / comments / shares, etc) including any of the following topics will be deleted:
- Harming/wanting to harm other people
- Bullying or aggressive content
- Foul language
- Inappropriate links
- Breaching laws
- Material that can contain viruses and harm computer software
Users we will block:
- Consistently going against our guidelines
- Impersonating others
- Misrepresentation of identity
How we moderate our pages (& groups)
When joining our Facebook group you will have to fill out a short questionnaire showing you understand the purpose of the group and how to appropriately use it. On Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook pages we will also have clear guidelines on what is an acceptable use of our page (e.g. comments / shares / etc).
Our social media will automatically filter anything that goes against our guidelines as well as we will manually hide any content that doesn’t follow our guidelines. If we find anything that goes against our guidelines we will comment and let you know why it will be deleted. In extreme cases, if we find a user who is constantly causing issues or going against the guidelines, we will give a warning. If we find that the user is still continuing, we will block them from having access to our social media page.
Our accounts undergo daily moderation (with reduced hours on weekends and bank holidays). If you have any questions, queries or need support please contact us through email@example.com.
All our content on Mindsum social media posts will be accurate, up to date and will comply with any global laws. Any content that does not have a therapeutic or informational purpose will be deleted (i.e. advertisements). Please note that we might use some comments and posts that are made on our social media pages for marketing purposes.
Mindsum will keep copies of the posts created on the social media pages.
We want to make clear that Mindsum has no liability on any damage or loss that occurs from the use of our social media interactive features by a user who violates our guidelines, as we are not obligated to monitor and oversee any of the interactive features that we provide.